Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 1]

ID:NoK0U/Jg No.20770793 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I went to a mall today for shopping with my bro, a friend of his and his sister (same age with me and sadly has a boyfriend.) She seems to have such a much better life than me which is just so humiliating, like she has a car, can obviously drive, has a uni degree and a job while I don't have a car, don't know how to drive yet, and just have a new small (125cc) motorcycle in my village where I am currently not there and won't be any time soon.

I haven't done something like this in like at least 10+ years (especially being with a girl) and holy fuck, I couldn't wait for the time to pass to get back home. Does this happen in your country? I should mention that I've been abusing drugs for 4 years and I am tapering off benzos currently and I will be benzo free with a plan from a psychiatrist (he said I must have agoraphobia and I think he meant it) in like 17 days just to sober up because it's needed to proceed for an official diagnosis because I am pretty sure I am aspie and/or schizoid and I am also seeing a psychologist in a public rehab once a week for one hour (this week will be the second session which I know is still pretty early).

My IQ according to WAIS-IV is 107 IQ which is above average in my country (90.77 according to most sources)

Does this happen in my country?