Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 1]

ID:/tuON8p5 No.20775152 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Got these prescribed a few days ago. The diazepam is to taper down benzos with a plan in 20 days after abusing bromazolam and flubromazepam. The Wellbutrin is for depression. What's hilarious for me is that the diagnosis in the prescription the psychiatrist put was "Mild depressive episode" after all the shit I told them about and abusing drugs alone in my room for 4 years. They could have at least wrote in the prescription "Mid-gravity depressive episode" which is the minimum I would accept as a first diagnosis but it still may not be as serious as my situation is.

Will the Wellbutrin do anything? They wanted to prescribe me an SSRI but I told them I've read SSRIs have way too many side effects and I have read horror stories about them and I don't want to take the risk.

I will see the same psychiatrist one more time and if I don't like them much enough I will look for another one. Like for example they didn't even know pregabalin can be/is addictive, can be abused recreationally and because I am pretty sure I am on the autism spectrum disorder, they gave me a weird vibe like "What do you need the diagnosis for"? Nibba I need it so I can finally know what's wrong with me. I am also afraid that am I might be schizoid because one person can have both ASD and be schizoid and on wiki it says about schizoid personality disorder; "Alcoholism in parents is associated with a heightened risk of developing SzPD" which is concerning for me as one of my parents could pass as a functioning alcoholic.

He also used the word "Asperger" at the end of the session which I responded to that it's not used anymore due to its relation to the Nazi doctor that made up the term and he seemed like he knew it's not used anymore but he was like "Why and how do you know that?" How do you respond to such a silly question? I know it because I like reading about stuff, simple as.