Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 8 / ?]

The rigidity of modern life

No.20785087 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The problem is that our culture in the modern west is old and decaying. Youth and vitality drive all ascending cultures. Not a mindless grasp for space, but a natural, instinctive urge towards growth and ascent. Life in ascent. Yet here we are amidst the largest open air old folks home in the world, and all of life now is meant to meter our fun, to curb adventure, to put a stop to irresponsible things. When this country was young a century ago, men and women in their 20s went out to vast balls and celebrations dressed to the nines and spent all night dancing, smoking, and drinking, among other things. But it appears that we today have no Dionysian or Faustian spirit, as every facet of life is metered down to the last boring detail. Work, school, home, money, bills, tax, house, monday, tuesday, wednesday, etc. I finally see as a zoomer the luxury Gen X had to care about living and not just surviving, but even so, it angers me that my peers are the walking dead.

And that is without even getting into the silly superstitions these moral fanatics have about the state of the world and how they would fix it. To make all of us weak and ugly and put all others above whites. Everything they do as a boor is imbued with a subtle antiwhite and antiman tone. In an age in which there is no chain of hierarchy left after we killed the Kaiser, God, and discernment, we're taught that suicide is the only option. They must be fun at parties, except these fags aren't going to them.