Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / 1]

ID:e1q7YIFH No.20793900 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This lovely young fox woman known as Yuki was loved by her family and friends, she was the center of her parents' world. Vibrant, affectionate, youthful, fertile, sweet, considerate, playful. Just some of the many words that described her. She wanted to jump on you and snuggle and whisper silly things in your ear, to make your endorphins and oxytocin go wild. She wanted to share at least 6 decades with you, give you children, love, support you in all pursuits, weather the bad times and enjoy the good.

And in one swift callous twitch of a finger, 60 years of potential were robbed from the earth. Neural pathways and bone are blown apart, one last panicked burst firing down her spinal cord causes her body to stiffen as she falls, the rigid impact to her knees shooting intense pain back up the spine towards a person who stopped existing half a second ago.

Now all you have is her cooling body to sob on, partially hoping the assailant takes the chance to kill you next, but it won't happen. You will watch her be hoisted onto an ambulance and whisked away to be processed as a corpse. A piece of you and every member of her family dies alongside all of her. All because somebody couldn't bear the thought of her performing an embarrassingly candid and overall harmless display of melodic affection.

"The hospital asked should the body be cast
Before I say goodbye, my star in the sky
Such a funny thought to wrap you up in cloth
Do you find it all right, my dragonfly?"
-Sufjan Stevens