Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[152 / 27 / ?]

No.20802942 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What does Jesus mean to you? In my current understanding Jesus is a fictional story, a metaphor, about the mind, about how things are not what they appear to be, in fact they are pretty much always the total opposite. For example when people have a negative opinion of you. It's like you go to a gym and have a personal trainer. He says we'll start by finding the appropriate weight for you to lift. Let's test your one rep max in bench press he says. If he left the bar empty, what does that mean? It means he thinks you're very weak, he thinks just the empty bar is close to your max weight. If he starts loading 200kg of plates onto the bar, what does that mean? It means he thinks you're very strong. Adversity you face, such as other people's negative opinion of you or negative attitude toward you is like that. Lifting 200kg like it's nothing is like remaining fully serene in the mind as if sitting in a garden with sunlight and birds, pretty flowers, a fountain, and just basking in the pleasant atmosphere while other people are hating you. I try to remind myself of this when God gives me a hater, it's like just before it happens God loads up this hater on a tray and says to himself "this is no challenge for him".