Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[258 / 12 / ?]

No.20822245 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am so goddamn fucking tired of getting a date with a girl, she's interested and attracted, and then she asks
>what do you do?
and then she only takes tiny sips on her drink after that, barely speaks, doesn't smile or laugh much, refuses escalation attempts, says she has a boyfriend all of a sudden, or starts talking about her boyfriend all of a sudden, gives a number and says we meet next day or whatever and then ghosts etc etc, in short becomes a cunt and rejects me the second I answer that goddamn fucking question which almost always comes up very soon during an instant date, ie a date directly after an approach, very few women don't ask it very early on. I've had so fucking many girls being initially positive and then being cunts and rejecting me. I'm fucking tired of this. Next time I get the question I will not fucking answer, I'll lie, give a joke response, say "a job" or whatever, and if that isn't to satisfaction she can fuck off, although I've already tried this and many are indeed unimpressed and reject for that too.