Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

incels are just gay men

No.20842274 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
90% of blackpillers and so-called incels are just gay men trying to stop men from liking women
>hahah im totally not gay when i talk about chads being gods haha just like at their jawlines bro haha they're so fucking hot and you'll never have this
Most guys (I won't say all), just want to fuck a lot of girls. That's just how it is. So if they're catastrophically wrong about what attracts women, they have a lot to lose. They have skin in the game. Gay dudes, however, have absolutely nothing to lose on being wrong about women attraction. At most it's just a passtime amusement for them, spreading misery through false information, and making money off of desperate guys who believe their bullshit.
content creators and board spammers have ALWAYS been gay since the beginning and some of them make a good amount of money spamming the same posts, "studies", and sexual fantasies involving "Chad rommates", "brutal mogging" stories, it being "over" because of "millimeters of bone", "Chad bully fucking your mom", "Chad fucking your crush while you study", "ropemaxxing", and the notion that any human activity at all that isn't a Chad having sex being "cope".
The two most prominent blackpill content creators are homosexual.
Also, reminder every "dickpill" thread is just gay strategy to get hung anons to show their dicks
anon sees thread links calcsd.info proof that a 7 inch dick is larger than 99% of dicks
>haha you're a dicklet women only want 8+ you'll never please a girl and give her primal orgasms
>haha no i'm totally not a gay dude who jerks off to this fantasy
>haha no i'm totally not gay just because i require proof that you're not dicklet while i have my hand on my dick waiting for the pics
you are giving up on life because a group of faggot fetishists have their dick on their hands 24/7 while spamming women-hating and demoralizing content so you, a straight man, give up on even saying "hi" to a girl and start worshipping Chad and jerking off to Chad fantasies.