Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 7 / ?]

No.20844157 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't understand women. I approached a girl. She had a positive response and seemed to like me. After a few minutes I asked if she wanted to go have a drink or coffee or ice cream or something. She was clearly very happy that I asked which was a heartwarming change from how most girls are when I ask. But then at the second venue she asked what I do for a living, and it seems like she lost all interest then, even though I lied about my job, my actual job is even shittier. Sad for me that this often happens, but another girl I had a date with didn't ask my job the whole time so I guess I just have to find those girls. Anyway, she turned cold. Only took tiny sips of her drink. Started talking about her ex, said they had broken up and gotten back together multiple times and would probably get together again, but that they weren't together at the moment. Also mentioned how this guy was low class and poor and how that was a problem for her, which seemed to be a way to insinuate that she didn't like that I have a shit job, but regardless of him being poor they might get together again? That's another weird thing. But after we left the second venue she said she would go to her hotel. We walked together, headed toward her hotel. Then I said we can walk this way instead because it's nicer, that was a longer way to walk and she knew that because she was using google maps. She agreed to walk this other way. Then when we were at a bench I said can we sit here and rest a little, I'm so full. She agreed to do that too.
1/2