Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 6 / 1]

i need help

ID:QgK3ASD4 No.20863653 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My name is Liza, and I'm just at the bottom morally and psychologically. I lost my husband 3 years ago in a car accident and now I only have my daughter. My husband and I knew each other from the orphanage, and later got married. Six months ago, doctors said that my daughter had bone cancer and began collecting money for her treatment. I started selling everything we had and withdrawing money from all accounts, but even that wasn’t enough. Then I started asking for advances at work and borrowing money from friends. I couldn't find a second job where I could earn enough money, and I couldn't find anything better than selling my body and becoming a prostitute. I'm just trying to save my daughter and I'm already tired of this life. Sometimes I just think that I can’t handle all this and I want to commit suicide, just turn on the gas at home and fall asleep forever so that it all goes away.
I really regret that I am so helpless and gave birth to a daughter without strengthening my financial situation, every day when I see how bad my daughter is, I regret that I am such a bad mother and cannot help her, even though I try my best.
I have a problem with an insurance company that does not pay money after the death of my husband, if there is anyone here who can give advice in this part, please let me know what I should do and what to do? I would be glad for any support, if you have ideas on how to get out of this situation, I will be very grateful to you.
My telegram: @Lizasurvivel