Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / 1]

Anyone that has taken cymbalta or any other SNRI shit?

ID:66PaIbAC No.20870074 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A psychiatrist I unfortunately currently see prescribed me 60mg cymbalta (SNRI) in the afternoon in the second session after prescribing me 150mg wellbutrin in the morning (he wanted to prescribe me an SSRI but I told him no because of the side effects I've read they have (I was on fluoxetine but only for 40 days several years ago and I don't remember the exact side effects and it obviously wasn't enough time for it to start working).

Anyway, holy shit this 60mg cymbalta shit he wants me to take in the afternoon gave me some horrible side effects the first and only day I took it, I took it at 4pm along with 2.5mg diazepam as prescribed which might be late but it doesn't matter, I tried to sleep for 2 hours and I couldn't but it wasn't a big a big deal, then anxiety starts kicking in and I start feeling edgy and having some kind of dysphoria in general and also some tremors, this lasted at least until midnight but I probably could feel it until the next morning. These side effects were kinda severe in my opinion except the tremors which were certainly present though.

It's an SNRI so it affects both serotonin and norepinephrine, it unironically felt like I was in some kind of euro speed but in a bad way and without being warned. It scared me off and I don't think I'm going to take it in general. I also read on several plebbit threads that this particular SNRI is a pain in the ass to come off when you want to stop it and this retarded psychiatrist prescribed me 60mg instead of 30mg along with 2 x 2.5mg diazepam which is literally nothing and barely noticeable for most people and I want to stop taking it soon. He could have told me to take 25mg seroquel in the evening the first few weeks to take the edge off it and to be able to sleep but he didn't even manage to do such a thing.

He didn't even warn me about the potential side effects of this shit until I found out about them myself, I don't trust him and I'm going to change psychiatrist soon.