Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 21 / ?]

Hatred of women

No.20954071 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate women, and my hatred is totally justifiable. Men like me have become nothing more than sacrificial lambs on the alter of female progression. For one group to be raised up, another has to be taken down a peg. In other words for women and girls to become "equal" that meant that the Male population had to lose some face in order for it to happen. Namely non 11/10 chads like myself. And thats not a good thing.

From the time I was born I was raised to be a bitch. Girls bullied in me school, teachers mocked me, I was told never to fight back even if it was self defence, dont defend myself and to never hit a girl. I watched girls in primary school get head starts during sporting events and still be presented a winning medal, them get more attention and validation from female teachers, I was rejected by girls in HS and mocked by them for being pathetic. And there was nothing I could do about because the system protects them.
Guys like me are essentially the emotional punching bags for women to unleash all of their generational trauma and hatred onto. Meanwhile they get on their knees for chad.

This is wrong and unnatural and all Men like me have a right to be angry. Women are not equal to Men, end of story. Its a lie to believe otherwise.