Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 8 / 1]

ID:Xx8EbRYx No.20957780 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think it's cute that people try to live normal lives in a world where thousands of babies are murdered every day. It's admirable really. But it's just a facade.

I try to distract myself with bread and circuses. I try to forget that thousands of babies are being murdered. But I can't.

I am "woke". I am "redpilled". I know the truth. I can never be happy for more than a few moments before I remember that babies are being murdered. I feel like The Giver from the novel of the same name. Everyone else lives in blissful ignorance, and all the knowledge of good and evil is placed squarely on my shoulders and mine alone. My fiance knows about abortion, but she doesn't think about it constantly. She lives a normal, happy life, not thinking about the 3,200 babies who are murdered every single day.

Unlike in The Giver where the "releasing" process is a well kept secret, abortion is common knowledge in my country. Everybody knows that it's happening and a few people delude themselves into thinking it isn't killing babies, and yet the vast majority of my fellow Americans support it, and do mental gymnastics to justify it.

I don't know when abortion began being legalized, but the only countries in the world where it's still illegal are the Muslim ones. That's why I secretly hope we are replaced by Muslims. If this is Christian civilization, then Christian civilization deserves to disappear and be replaced by Muslims.