Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 6 / ?]

Women that a hard to please are trash

No.20959101 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>>muh dick
>>muh bbc
Let me tell you a thing. I have a normal sized sausage 17,5-18cm bonepressed. Thats a normal dick you know. The first girl i had, it was hard to get that sucker fully in. Every girl i fucked seemed pleased but that where very young ones (15-19 (europe)) my first one was a virgin and the most of the gfs i had in my teens. They came easily and where complete open to my use. Honestly never heard no ever...

Now i am older... covid hit and every girl i meet is in their mid 20s, i also got older and i just cant pull girls that young anymore desu. The thing is they are impossible to please, tell you what they need in bed (its allways some stupid power play where you do all the work and they basicly do nothing), and no matter how you fuck them they dont cum.

Look its not that i am a pedophile its just the quality of women. Youre better off fucking your hand than to date in your mid 20s. Cunts that are single that age are just run through.
>>unable to cum, unable to bond, tell you what they want and dont care to please you
I will try going abroad and get myself an south east asian one. I think its just white women they age like a bag of milk on a hot summer day. To the people here that actually fuck on a regular basis what are you doing to still be into mid 20s white women?
>yes this is political