Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 2 / 1]

ID:otNAOw1K No.20963853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm at the point that if i meet someone and they aren't explicitly >>>>>transphobic, don't shit on jews, don't shit on "muh events" such as festivals, travel whatever the fuck, unironically pay for spotify and netflix and aren't truecels, and don't know basic imageboards vernacular i simply can't take them seriously and there's an instant dislike. If i hear that someone "stoop low" enough to get a girlfriend, have sex and even go as far as to call their GF "their boss", i'm simply disgusted and treat them with disdain. While i understand this is isn't "normal", it certainly isn't as fucking lame as normalfaggotry. I have a hard time skinwalking amongst normalfags now because i can't keep my mouth shut anymore about chud things. I can't imagine any other way of living and being. How can these people be happy to bandwagon about the heckin new Star Wars movie? Or or dude! Have you seen (new tv show) ??? It was soooo sick strong black woman maaaaaan!

Is this the endgame of imageboarders? I've been on imageboards for over half my life and was always somewhat of an outcast but i kept it together fairly well for normalfag interactions, i just can't anymore, i am repeatedly shocked by their retarded opinions and parroting of current narratives.