Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 5 / ?]

ID:oqkT+0G2 No.2096535 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>oh no. i got told to blow it out my ass how will i ever recover from this traumatic experience. i am shaking right now. i am trembling in fear i just pissed my pants. holy shit America tell me how you are so cool? you post a protagonist who has a legacy built on one of the worst games ever. tell me just how you do it? how can you come off as such a fucking retarded nation and still be so damn cool?its almost as if you are insecure about your nations problems and feel the need to remind everyone that you are in fact the best nation in the world. you are the only country in the world that isn't a communist state no other country has freedom. god i wish i had freedom. here in the uk the cia do suprise sweeps of our house every week to make sure we aren't plotting anything against comrade threasa may. in fact the only way i am able to give you this information to you write it is through a top secret VPN. please, Americans help us. we are being run over by communists we definitely can't leave at any point we want or anything. you need to give every other country in the world freedom. because no other country has freedom what so ever. you guys are such hero's everyone loves you America you are the greatest nation ever. don't let those filthy "europoors" tell you any different. god you guys are so cool