Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 1]

ID:u62L1ciF No.20980258 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>This is all (you) wanted. A wife, a beautiful relationship and a meaningful way to spend your time and provide for you and your family.
No, this sounds boring, this is the bad ending. Finding a wife and a job won't fill that existential void. I want to be great, I want to conquer the world, I want to be history, I want to leave humanity behind. Being a normie sounds like hell, I don't want to join the blob, I don't want to fuse myself to the giant mass of losers, I want to escape normiedom by any means necessary.
>You didn’t want to be an “incel”, or a NATSOC larper on the internet who got pigeonholed into far right views by globohomo
I am neither of those. But an incel can still achieve greatness, same for a NATSOC. You blame Globohomo for pushing people into this site, but what is more global and more homo than the mass of normie losers? If (you) want to be a normie you already lost, Globohomo, Cubehetero, and Pyramidbicurious have no part in it, you chose to be a loser pleb and now you're wheeping over the fact you weren't able to become a loser pleb. Use the opportunity to reflect: maybe there is more to life than being a 21st century peasant.
>This was all that (you) ever wanted
NO
>they turned you into a monster
Better a monster than the human equivalent to a background asset in a Video Game. You want to be nothing, you want to blend in with the human mass and decay with it, you want to surrender your freedom in exchange for the most basic of needs, you're just a crackhead with extra-steps. I WILL NOT JOIN YOU.
>Never forget what they’ve done to you anon.
Never forget that you yourself chose to quit trying. I bet your younger self would not be proud of you. You could have aimed for moon, but you aimed for the floor, and you still missed.

Anyone still trying? Am I shouting at the void? Have you all given up? Good, leave all the spoils to me the, fucking losers.