Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 7 / ?]

No.21033806 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you have a Venus in Scorpio, you are a volcel
I have been summarizing several videos of women talking about venus in scorpio, I ran their transcripts through A.I. (cuz I don't have time to watch 8h of videos) and in basically EVERY video the girl says Venus In Scorpio makes you sexually magnetic.

>Venus in Scorpio individuals are said to be magnetic, bewitching, and hypnotizing in their energy.
>This placement can lead to a magnetic, mysterious, and sexually attractive persona.
>Men with Venus in Scorpio are described as having a magnetic quality themselves.
>The speaker suggests they have a strong sexual presence or awareness, as they can recognize subtle sexual energy in others.
>The comparison to Hades in mythology suggests a forceful, compelling presence.
>They radiate strong sexual energy or "heat" that others can pick up on.
>Their sexual appeal is so strong it can make others obsessed with them.
>Their attractiveness is linked to Venus (love) being in Scorpio (sex, regeneration, obsession)
>They can make others believe there's a chance for a relationship due to their intense sexual energy
>Their sexual energy is described as engaging and "hot."
>Their sexual appeal is so strong that it's advised to consider carefully before dating them
>The speaker mentions a "sensual" quality
>The speaker describes Venus in Scorpio men as "mysterious and so seductive."
>She acts out a scenario where women notice a Venus in Scorpio man walking by, saying things like "Damn, look at that fine glass of wine" and "Did you see that mysterious guy?"
>Venus in Scorpio people can be very attractive
>Venus in Scorpio individuals are naturally magnetic and sexy without trying to be.
>They may be disgusted or put off by overtly sexual approaches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1kTefcDUc