Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[167 / 73 / ?]

Latinas Will Restore White America

No.21040594 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’ve been with this Latin raised Latina, and she has a tendency to follow most and all “man of the house” than any other race I witnessed. My acquaintances who’ve dated Latin raised Latinas see that they are unhappy with their own people often, and generally try and get away from their over machismo culture to go to white men. I mean it, search for anything regarding WMLF and there are so many Latinas complaining about how white men lead them on but they’re willing to commit.

White women have failed us. They have adopted globofeminist ideology. They have failed to acknowledge the man of the house rule. They have failed to be good wives, any relationship with a white woman has the highest chance of divorce. (look it up)

Latinas like their men, but they’re unemotional. They’re bad fathers over all once they become Americanized, just focus on production. These women just want children and to sustain their culture WHO MIND YOU, was brought to them by whites, the spainiards. They have already been prepped for us. We need to focus less on our racial purity and more on our culture and with the help of Latinas and their commitments, we can bring a new America movement with foundations in white culture. It’s a globohomo psyop to try and make you see them as not white. Hell they seperate them as “Hispanic” and not Latino, meaning Spaniard derived.

They’ve been colonized by us once. Now they can help us do it again. And they’ll be good strong mothers just as we wish to be good strong fathers.

Work out. Get money. Be a good representation for your sons. Be emotionally available. they’ll be good representations for your daughters. In my experience there are more wiggers at this point than ghetto Latinas. They welcome us with open arms.

Take their culture. Colonize it again. This is a real lady. Remove the indigenous cultural conflictions and stick with the Spanish Christian and Family aspects. They’ll follow you. They usually are good wives.