Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

Auto Brainwashing with music

No.21112740 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've tested this on myself: for 2-3 years, I immersed myself in uplifting/happy music non stop, even while enduring some of the worst conditions. Paradoxically, despite my circumstances, I felt genuinely happy and mentally strong. However, when I stopped this practice and no longer filled my life with purely positive music, I noticed significant changes: memory loss, heightened sensitivity to negativity/blackpills, depression, and a noticeable decline in mental strength. Recognizing this, I've now restarted my happy music cure.

I believe the issue might be that you either don't listen to music at all, or you listen musics with neutral or slow rhythms. When I say you should listen to happy music, I don't just mean songs you like—I mean music that is inherently upbeat, even if it seems borderline silly, like progressive house for exeample. This isn't just about chasing dopamine; it's about deliberately shaping your mood through a specific type of music, effectively "brainwashing" yourself into a more positive state of mind. No matter how bad your life may be, whether you're living on the street, still a virgin at 30, manlet, shit job, living around nigger/nafri/pajeets or wathever, if you create a new reality for yourself, your neural connections will build this false reality, and music is the the tool that makes it possible.

(Also, combining Ashwagandha with uplitfingMusicMaxxing is cheat code)