Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[211 / 33 / ?]

Terrorizing wagies

No.21140436 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can someone explain why so many people go out of their way to make the lives of wagies in general and fast food workers in particular miserable? I've been out and about today and the thought just hit me.
I've seen every single race do it. Whites have entitled snooty Karen types, Asians think anyone in the service industry is their slave by default, niggers just look for an excuse to chimp out at an easy target, Arabs seem to take pleasure in tormenting servers and cooks with constantly changing orders and dietary requirements. Jeets and kikes always complain about their orders even if they are perfect, just to be cheap and try to scam their way into a refund.
I've seen people throw litter on the floor in front of janitors while smiling in their faces, I've seen them let their ill-bred crotchfruit run amok and trash the restaurant just because they can, I've seen them shout and whistle at servers like they are dogs or whores.
The fuck did wagies ever do to anyone? They work long hours and get paid peanuts, their jobs are exhausting and soul-crushing, many of them are students slaving away just to pay their rent. I always try to be as polite and cordial with wagies as possible because I don't want to make their already hard day even harder, yet I see a huge number of people visibly delight in adding to their misery. What gives?
>inb4 it's the wagies' fault
I get being pissed at some smug, smarmy wagecuck who was being a cunt to you somehow, but your regular fast food worker just wants to finish his day and go home.