Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

No.21150564 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"He asserts that casual sex attracts subterranean spirits that make an impression on the inside of women's vaginas and offers exercises to "clean out" said vaginas
>"Children get cancer because they want it"
>"Chemotherapy does not work and is given to cancer patients only because doctors make money from it"
>"He regards 5G technology to be a conspiracy by "those who enslave the planet."
>"He claims that he had knowledge of the September 11 attacks two years before they happened, but chose not to intervene.
>"He says that he can "turn atoms" and literally reduce people's age."
>"He promotes the Reptilian conspiracy theory"
>"I'm a hybrid species of reptilian and Andromeda, and I also hold the energies of the ancient spirits from the old world. There have been lies told about our species that I want to address. We are a cluster of beings, that means that we’ve come here to create structures that help people to come into liberation. Reptilians are here to shake up the system in a big way"
>Verrett claimed that he worked at Shamir Medical Center in Israel for several months during 1998, where he said he treated children for cancer using shamanistic methods. However, the hospital's Human Resources department stated that Verrett never worked at the institution"
>"From 2011 to 2020 he claimed to be a third-generation Shaman. Since 2020, he changed his claim and began describing himself as a sixth-generation shaman. In a 2023 interview, however, Verrett's mother stated that no shaman lineage exists in their family whatsoever, and that Verrett has fabricated such stories in an effort to boost his career."
>"In March 2024, Verrett publicly complained that he is described in the media as a "self-professed" shaman and claimed that he was appointed as a shaman by the ghosts of his ancestors."