Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 3 / ?]

No.21199651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Kitboga is a racist piece of shit that abuses people from lesser developed countries for the sole purpose of entertainment.

There's just something that sits wrong with me about the dynamics of scam baiting. He talks almost exclusively with scammers from India and nearby regions. Kit doesn't reveal so much anymore, but on the occasions where he does have open talk with the scammers you'll often hear him tell the scammer to "Just get a different job lol".

India has a lot of political and economic strife. There are over a billion people, and there aren't enough jobs that pay well enough to support all their families. If I was in a situation where I had to steal food or starve, I'd steal that food. I don't think it's a far leap to think that if my economic situation is in danger, if my family was on the verge of homelessness, if medical bills were putting us behind, I could see myself stealing from people to keep surviving. I wouldn't steal from the poor, but I would try to get by with what I could scrape away. The west is literally overflowing with riches so it makes sense for them to target the US.