Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

ID:G2pW+fQY No.21210591 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was walking through the city and I stumbled upon this strange arcade. It had shiny white walls that were almost chrome and many claw machines in a similar appearance with shiny glass windows. The lights on the ceiling were bringer and fluorescent and came from lean tubes, and the machines were filled with Japanese plush animals and chesty looking female manga characters. But more fantastically the colors of the machines, bright pastel fluorescent, felt so strange on my body as my eyes perceived them, like it manifested physically the effects of the shrooms and reflected my feelings off of them and it bounced back at me and felt intense, weird but almost good. There was this life sized replica of iron man's armor in the back, it was smooth and shiny, lights flowing from it. I don't know where I was or what the fuck I had walked into, but when I entered I said to myself that it was "the place to be." It was like entering some artificial hyper-reality, a corporatized gnosis.

Escalators, stairs, and subway stations are also bizarre on shrooms, physics feel different and ascending stairs feels terrifying but also exciting. Going up through a large store with a lot of escalators felt like Julius Evola's heroic and esoteric descriptions of climbing a mountain, and going deeper through the descending escalators into the hot, decaying, and chaotic pits of the metro felt like a passage from The Divine Comedy, fascinating but with a tinge of disturbing. As I stood on the sweltering platform I shuddered within myself at how hot the real Hell must be, and wondered if such a place was my eternal destination. But no matter, whether it be reality or not I shall not let the tyranny of morals crush my deeply human longing for freedom.