Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[62 / 9 / ?]

Consensual Wife Spanking is BASED, Should be More Common

No.21227757 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I wonder how many women actually like getting bare ass spankings on their husbands laps.... it's probably more than we think. Women are often very attracted to their husbands' strength and are quite submissive, so taking spankings on their husband's lap can be a very ideal position for a woman. It's a position that she finds hot and can greatly help relieve her stress. It can also really increase her respect for her man, by truly feeling his strength and dominance. More wives need to consider if they would be happier if they receive some spankings from their husbands. I'd wager it's what many wives need deep down. Sadly, many women are brainwashed by modern feminism to believe that completely equal relationships is the ideal and would never consider something as demeaning and patriarchal as letting her husband give her over the knee spankings. Which is very sad, because if these women had a more open mind, they would realize how attracted they are to their husbands' dominance and just how beneficial some firm spankings would be. I feel bad for women who would deep down love domination and spankings from their husbands, but never realized it because they are brainwashed.

NOTE: I am ONLY advocating wife spanking if the wife clearly wants and consents to it, otherwise it is ABUSE, plain and simple! I'm not one of those Christian Domestic Discipline weirdos who think men should spank their wives as punishment (unless the wife specifically wants it as punishment, then spank away!).