Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 12 / 1]

ID:hdeSWL/r No.21238935 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been analyzing why I can't just get along with normalfags and the reason is simple: they believe in relativism and I believe in an objective truth. The only place to meet like-minded people are religious institutions, not even far-right political communities are safe from nihilists. Most white people at buddhist temples are plain atheists and the native Sinhalese are too old for me, young people seldom come. That leaves out synagogues, mosques and churches. Who the hell goes to a synagogue in Italy? Why should I cut my penis to join a terrorist cult? That narrows it down to churches. Which churches? Orthodox churches are mainly made for slavic or greek diaspora, protestant megachurches are extremely cringe, lutheran churches want me to pay a yearly fee and Jehova Witnesses are retarded. So that's just catholic churches, which churches? You can either LARP with the ones which still have Tridentine Mass or go back to a regular church. How do you know whether it's packed with decrepit old grannies? You just have to try your luck, some churches websites have events for university students and catechism for adults, but who knows if they still attract new people and whether those people aren't just normies who believe something like God is le feeling good? I'm so fucking confused right now, there are so many choices but no one is ever joining those places. Society is collapsing.