Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 16 / ?]

The epithome of boredom

ID:oDX031EZ No.21249698 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Straight and simple, I'm bored as hell right now. I don't enjoy video games that much anymore, I don't have nothing to talk about in general with anyone. The studies sure make this more bearable, because when I study I feel occupied and all that stuff. But now we are in national holidays, so studying right now would be kind of stupid

Anyway, I don't even enjoy the time with people anymore. I'm away from everyone I once met, and even everyone I once loved. And as far as I have seen, those people I once cared about are the lowest scums walking on earth, so I can't feel anything apart from apathy towards them. I'm complaining too much, but when one is bored, and alone tends to complain, or jerk off at something, which I personally don't like

So here I am, at one of the wackiest boards on the Internet. But it feels good to post here, unlike other platforms or websites I feel a bit released when I talk about something. Even if you only come to answer with "faggot" or racial slurs, I'm willing to appreciate those interactions