Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[203 / 41 / ?]

I have been renting out a room to a 29 year old girl

No.21311592 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So this is a copy pasta from plebbit(even in the post topis she is infantilized, a 29yo "girl")
https://www.reddit.com/r/badroommates/comments/1frswfi/i_have_been_renting_out_a_room_to_a_29_year_old/

"The smell of overflowing cat piss and shit is unbearable and it seeps out into other areas of the house. She sleeps on a dirty bed with no sheets or pillows that I recently watched her piss herself all over it while being sloppy drunk and I know she didn’t clean it up:

She often leaves for 4-5 days at a time Leaving her two cats locked in that filth in the dark the whole time with an overflowing litterbox. A couple months ago i told her I would call the police to get into the room and take the cats away if she didn’t come home and unlock her door to get them food and water immediately.

She’s been fired from 3 jobs in the 8 months she’s been here and as I’ve been lenient bc I don’t exactly need the money: she owes. me 1400. And her rent bills are 700 a month. She gave me 300, and said I should be happy with that. I reminded her that 300 doesn’t even cover monthly bills let alone past debt:

Last month, I just decided to eat the loss and started court ordered eviction proceedings. She has to be out by next week. The nightmare is almost over although I expect I’ll be doing a lot deeps cleaning the disgusting room and carpet replacement. (Might go with tile instead. :)"

She is a typical modern "emancipated" millenial woman, stuck between a child(Yoda toy, game console controller on the bed vs being an adult with pink dildo, pills,drugs and alco). Clearly she has no concept of cleaning or taking care of another living being(cats, and notice the preggo test in the trash kek).