Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 25 / ?]

WMAF redpill

No.21350376 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to clear up some misinfo or copes I see about white male and Asian female couples as it pertains to white men

>misinfo 1: interracial marriages have higher divorce rates
While this may be true overall, it isn't true when being used against white men
>WM in interracial marriages have a 10.06% decrease in divorce rate.
and for WMAF specifically
>WM and Asian woman are 30% less likely to divorce than white pairings.

>misinfo 2: foreign Asian women only want white men for a green card and they plan on divorce raping him when they get it.
While we do not have exact percentages for foreign born vs American born Asian women, we do know that
>Divorce rates differ significantly between foreign-born and U.S.-born Asian wives married to white men. Research suggests that foreign-born Asian women in interracial marriages tend to experience lower divorce rates compared to their U.S.-born counterparts.
So it is safe to assume that the divorce rate between white men and foreign born Asian women is in the single digits.

Another commonly held belief that I see propagated is that white men are settling for Asian women because they are losing white women to the "better man," particularly black men according to incels. Well surely this would present itself in the satisfaction rates of these unions, right? But no
>divorce rates for white women in interracial marriages are about 33.51% higher than for same-race white couples.
So as you can see the "interracial marriages have higher divorce rates" does apply to white women, just not white men. To further add
>divorce rate for white women in interracial marriages is about 91% higher than for white men married to Asian women.
>and for black man and white woman specifically it is 85% higher than white couples! This pairing has the highest divorce rate out of any pairing.
>The divorce rate for white women and black men is about 164% higher than for white men married to Asian women.
>women file for divorce 85% of the time.