Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

ID:5Aoer0/1 No.21364390 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mark "Russian Slayer" stood at the podium, his laughter echoing through the room like a thunderclap. His victorious roar filled the air as he basked in the glory of his latest triumph. Behind him, the Russian mutants clambered over each other, their last remnants of humanity stripped away by the brutal experiments in the biolabs.

Zelenskyo stood beside him, nodding in approval. "The experiments were a huge success. They’re eating their own children now, without a shred of remorse." He glanced at Mark, whose eyes gleamed with pure satisfaction.

But Mark, always ready to take things to the next level, raised his hand as if expecting more jeers from the outside world. With a broad grin, he cupped his ear, as though he were trying to hear something.

"What’s that?" he called out, his voice dripping with mockery. "Oh, I thought I heard the grumbling of the so-called critics!" He burst into wild laughter. "They whisper about conspiracies and AI plots while we’re busy reshaping the world!"

Zelenskyo smirked. "Do you think they’ll ever understand what we’re really doing?"

Mark shook his head with a smug grin. "Of course not. They’re too busy convincing themselves they still matter. Meanwhile, I’ll make sure the only voices left to hear are ours."

The room filled once again with his booming laugh as he leaned toward the audience. "Keep shouting, keep whispering, keep living in your delusion. But know this: your voices are nothing but background noise while we march forward."