Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 1]

My old friend became a NEET

ID:nPA8fmr6 No.21381832 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a bit of a Blackpill post
Years ago my friend who got along with me great was a girl who liked all the same things as me
She also was a combination of Velma and Uzaki Chan in terms of looks
She was a little chubby but had big boobs and she liked anime and cartoons and was one of my best friends
I actually took her to prom and she looked amazing and we had a blast
After that I was planning on asking her out and making us have a official relationship because I fell in love with her
Covid happened and that made us not really talk and every time I would try to contact her she was completely gone
Later I found out that she came out as asexual on Instagram
>WTF
So this girl who used to hang out with me a ton from what J learned turned into a literal NEET who barely goes out and cut all contact with all her friends
Every time I text her on instagram she never responds and despite living 2 minutes away from me we barely see each other
I could have titfucked her big tits every day and had her be my loving gf but she decided to be a asexual lonely person who doesnt really talk to me anymore
Her boobs ares literally perfect and we could have lost are virginitys together
At this point should I just show up to her house and see if she wants to hang out
Yeah it just sucks cause she wasnt like this and at one point in my life she was the first woman I genuinely ever loved
She wasnt just a pair of tits to me like most other girls
I honestly still want to see her happy but she literally chooses to be alone
If I ever actually got in a relationship with her I would be titfucking her big boobs and fucking her body giving her love everyday
She used to call me a dirty weeb so I can just imagine titfucking her while she calls me a dirty weeaboo
Hopefully next time I see her we can finally kiss