Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / 1]

A request for Mossad

ID:hOlEePfj No.21413626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are pc gaming fans such nigger children? I got banned from the CS2 community forums on Steam when I complained about updates making the game become too high end to run on older systems (I bought the game nearly a decade ago, I paid for it and it should run fine and not become obsolete) but then ardent Valve cock suckers came along and told me to “er get a better PC” and then when I lashed out at them for being rich cunts and children who waste their money on machines for their glorified digital toys (what they call their “hobby”) they just began talking about how they didn’t want me in their “community.” First I was never in your dumbass community, I like playing games for fun, and second what fucking community you dumb niggers, why is there a community for a digital toy about blowing make believe soldiers heads off? Why is it so important to you fuckers, your grown fucking men, have a real fucking community irl you vaxxed goycattle? Anyway I am requesting my good friends at Mossad to use the backdoor installed in the intel chips to make their machines ignite and blow them to nigger come. I would like to see these PC gaming fanboys die horrifically in a fire. There petty “wealth” will mean nothing when they are charred corpses in a pile of rubble. I hate fucking nerds let’s kill them all!