Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[203 / 133 / ?]

Indian hate thread

No.21414803 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a bad experience with Indian men recently. You remember the restaurant Quiznos? I was driving through a city recently and saw a Quiznos. Shit, I hadn't been to one in years. They all closed down where I live, I was like "Oh shit, it's a motherfucking Quiznos. I'm going there!" and pulled into the parking lot to go try it.

You know what I saw behind the counter when I walked in? Like four Indian men around the age of 50. Ugly brown bastards. They were speaking some fuckin' language I couldn't identify Urdu or some shit, one of the many ugly languages in India.

I could smell their body odor emanating from across the counter. It smelled like garlic and feet. The shit-colored Indian faggots smelled horrible.

I ordered my food, and paid the brown turd of a man behind the counter, and when he handed my change, the cash he owed me, it was wet. I was in a place that was hot outside, so it must've been sweat. Some dude had the cash in his pocket and walked for an hour and sweated all over it, then that cash was placed in the register. He handed me this wet money as my cash and I didn't even want to touch it.

The whole experience let me grossed out. Fuck Quiznos and fuck shit-colored Indian faggot men. If I ever walk into a restaurant in the future and I see Indian man behind the counter I'm going to immediately walk the fuck out.