Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 1]

GAF - Gay’s Against Fags

ID:Ymg7yae5 No.21449048 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Any other GAFs here?

>what is a GAF?
A GAF is a gay person who is against faggots.
>but aren’t gay people faggots?
No, not all gay people are faggots. A gay person is simply a homosexual (or for this matter can be bisexual). A faggot is a homosexual whose entire life revolves around their sexual orientation. Think forced lisp, “dressing gay”, overly feminine for no reason other than to scream “IM GAY!”. These are the pride parade guys prancing around with dildoes attached to their forehead. Basically anything “gay for show”. Just because I dress and act like a normal human being doesn’t mean I’m ashamed or in the closet. You can be proud and not be a loud, obnoxious fsggot.
>but doesn’t this divide the LGB community?
Yes, it does, and that’s a good thing. I don’t want to be lumped in with faggots just because of my sexual preferences.
>well that makes you toxic!
No, faggots create the toxicity and the divide initially by telling me that I need to shove my sexuality down others throat.
>well would you ever accept faggots?
If they CHOOSE not to be faggots. Sexuality isn’t necessarily a choice, being a faggot is. You choose how you speak, dress and act. You can stop doing this.
>what if I’m a lesbian, what’s the fag equivalent?
That would be a dyke. Someone who needs to act as butch and manly as possible. These people will get in your face and act like a stereotypical high school bully. You can be a LAD, lesbian against dykes. GAFs and LADs are United as GLAFDs.