Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

ID:lEJFIArN No.2146525 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One day, Justin Trudeau was walking in the jungle and he found a remote like object on the ground with one button on it. Curious, Justin pushes the button, then before Justin Trudeau realizes it, he is shrunk down to an inch tall.

Justin Trudeau hears a booming voice that says, "my experiment is almost complete, I have shrunken my first human ha ha ha ha ha, now time to get my orange bengal tiger ready"

Justin Trudeau is picked up by the person who’s voice he heard. It was a female human.

Justin asks "who are you, and what are you going to do with me?"

"my name is Jenna Russell and I will let the orange bengal tiger decide what to do with you, but first I am going to put you in a cup"

Jenna then puts Justin Trudeau into a glass, and Jenna takes off all her clothes and squats down above the glass with her vagina about 6 inches above the glass.

Jenna then pees in the glass.

"Help!" Justin Trudeau yells. Justin Trudeau closes his eyes as the glass fills with urine. Upon opening his eyes, Justin Trudeau notices that he is floating with only his head above the urine. Justin then looks up and is disappointed because he cannot get to the top. after about an hour of Justin Trudeau being in the glass of urine, Jenna Russell then takes Justin Trudeau out of the glass, and says "now, lick my vagina until I say stop"."

Justin Trudeau then says, "but I'm only an inch tall, your vagina is three times the size of me"

"I don't care," Jenna Russell says. Justin Trudeau starts to lick jenna's vagina. after an hour Jenna russell allows Justin to stop.

Then a girl named Kayla Klotch walks in and says "here is your orange bengal tiger." Jenna Russell then says "finally my plan can start."

Kayla asks, "can I mess with the shrunken man, first?" Jenna allows. Kayla then sticks Justin Trudeau up her vagina. Jenna and Kayla sit down to a game of Texas hold em Poker. after 2 hours, Kayla grabs Justin out of her vagina.