Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[126 / 36 / ?]

4chan Space Program. Up1

No.2148384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Our goal is simply:
To see the stars,
To see if we can,
To see if we can get away with it,
And to cause as much havoc in the process.

We have many resources on 4chan that we can pool from:
/sci/, /k/, /biz/, /g/, /pol/, /x/, & /b/
Like-minded people who can help us do the impossible. We have the numbers, we have the intelligence, we have the combined knowledge to make this happen. We will obtain the impossible or send the media into a panic trying!

Previous thread: >>141356428

[This update albeit rushed, I just wanted to give us some kind starting point. While I continue to look through the original thread and research on my own. Feel free to use this, or change the formatting anyway you see fit]

The Starting point:
>Step 1. For right now our first goal should be creating a more secure webpage for sharing ideas and discussing things which are borderline illegal. If not out right illegal.
>Darkweb would be a good platform for this.

Some of things we'll need but not limited to:
>1. A safe platform to work on and communicate with each other.
>2. A method of labeling anonymous people as (newfriend, trusted, mathematician, physicist, chemist, metal worker, supplier, ect.)
>3. An open chat, a trusted chat, and team chats. This is for when we later are more structured and have groups of people working on specific aspects of the project.
>Chan boards aren't out of the question if that's what everyone wants.
>4. A way of saving our work/documents while restricting access based on aforementioned labels.

Note: If there is any security conscious people, people with a deep understanding of anonymity, or deep-webdesign. Your input is much needed on this step. We need to make sure the safety of everyone involved is at our upmost priority.

[Lastly, please avoid doing anything that could compromise your identity while we get this site up.]