Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

thank you poland

ID:q9fGfV33 No.2166770 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
a bit late for this news story.
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/poland-calls-wwii-reparations-amid-strains-germany-eu/
this is really a feelz thread. you motherfucking madmen actually did it. the allied project to break the german spirit, destroyed my people, the german american diaspora. yeah there is some plain deitch here and there, you have your amish, your hutterites, your diet mennonites, your uber lutherans who think happiness = sin. but the rest of us. our parents deprived us of our mother tongue, our society taught us nothing of our ancestors but that they were evil, most of our family names were anglicized for christ’s sake. What the fuck are we even? Germans who don’t understand german, and we are americans, whatever the fuck that means. Nothing basically. Take a good look kraut posters, we are your future. and germany has been destroying itself, while simultaneously seeking some depraved catharsis by taking the rest of the west with them. and you actual polacks turned it on its goddamn head. now germany is forced to choose between its own cuckoldry and forcing their cuckoldry upon the rest of europe. im aware that the crimes against you were genuine, they were ultimately unforgivable. I can’t say im sorry because that would be an insult at best, and I have nothing else to offer. but with what we have suffered, you have helped us. we have been trying to destroy ourselves, and your righteous vengeance has at the very least provided a hurdle against that action.