Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 26 / ?]

ID:/ppK+kJO No.2215152 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not even trying to be /bant/ tier or sound like some r9k-MGTOW faggot but I utterly despise women so much that I don't even know how to express it anymore.

WebM related is a Youtuber/Twitch streamer with 507k YT subs, 378k Twitter followers, and 103k Twitch followers, who recently became a camwhore on MyFreeCams and earned TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TOKENS IN A SINGLE NIGHT and probably 100k+ tokens over the course of three or four shows, talking about her anxiety and depression and how she feels ugly and has no friends and yadda yadda blah blah.

AND PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS SHIT. THEY BELIEVE A GIRL WITH HUGE SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE, WHO MAKES A GREAT LIVING OFF OF STREAMING AND YOUTUBE, AND HAS LEGIONS OF THIRSTY FANBOYS CAN HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND TROUBLE MAKING FRIENDS!!! They believe someone who won the lottery (being born a semi-attractive female on the USA in the age where you just need a webcam to make a living as a professional videogame player or stripper) can be suicidal.

I'm fucking infuriated. Female genocide absolutely must follow the advent of the first artificial womb. These creatures are inherently evil and manipulative and they only know how to lie and corrupt EVERYTHING. There is only one solution to the cunt problem, anons, and that is mass executions, with their 89iq orbiter betas to follow suit.