Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

ID:9KYibMR9 No.2255244 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Very well, let us have an honest discussion. This particular domain is an unceasing merry-go-round set on a rigid course ranging from being rather unamusing to downright appalling, and quit frankly, I have to point my fingers squarely at the mentally challenged commonfolk, whom through their actions have diverted the very ideas of this location into a festering circular path, plebeian snobs calling attention to themselves by name and image, and bitter Germanic rabble who adhere to the rules with an iron fist.

As a consequence of these groups' actions, upstanding citizens from the Commonwealth have all but left our noble cause. I admit I have no quabbles with the occasional lowbrow joke here and there, however your irredeemably adolescent mannerisms and complete lack of discipline have left this domain in ruins, both for our current and any future generations.

I would in fact urge you to either keep calm or remove your presence entirely, but this would be in jest, since surely this international collection of web pages is a lightning rod for simpletons and I am aware that your only reaction will be to painstakingly increase your uncouth conduct as soon as you have finished perusing this public service announcement.

I merely wished to contribute to you my personal experience in this matter, and as I have now done so, my interest in this subject has all but dissipated.