Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

Why do women do this?

ID:3ZWjJO+d No.2261970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh, God, I love women! I'm absolutely obsessed with Cunt. All I can do is think about women. "Why do women do this?", "What is your opinion on women who do that?", you ever see those threads? I MAKE THOSE!!! I do it because 3 years ago my GF dumped me and I've never been the fucking same!

Do you think I LIKE making 100 threads a day about Women? Well, uh, yeah, I kinda do, actually. But do you think any of these threads are GENUINE? NO! I'm just trying to draw you all unto a pit trap where we all get to discuss my favourite subject, the Fairer Sex. I love Women so fucking much, you guys! I'm getting worried. I know this is unhealthy but I can't stop myself. I just... I just see a Woman and I feel compelled to post a thread on /pol/ about Women. It's sort of just become what I do now.

3 years ago I was writing manifestos about how ฬomen should be the property of men. Now not a day goes by where I don't secretly fantasize about eloping with some shrill SJW cunt just so I can lavish her with love while she treats me like shit. Oh, GOD-DESS, I fucking love ฬomen! I love fucking ฬomen! I long to be trampled beneath the cruel and tyrannical boot of the estro-jew!

Please, /pol/, stop posting in these AMEN threads! Before it's too late... before you become... like me. Turn back n--WWWWWWOMAN
oh my god
WOMEN WHY DO WOMEN MILLENNIAL WHY DO MILLENI--OH SHIT OH FU--TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T SPANKING OMEN. TELL ME WHY SEX BOTS WILL NOT REPLACE WOMEN--
HURRY UP, GOOOO!!! let's talk about why millennials women. why are black women superior to white women? OMENOMEN WAAAAAAAAAMEN