Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

No.2265072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, there's no simple way to explain this. Well actually, there's only a simple way to explain this. Look, our thoughts control this reality. Your fucking thoughts are changing the world. I can't explain how this shit works beyond that.

Listen, today is the day. 9/23/17 September 23rd. This is our day. I know this sounds crazy but please listen. We have the power to control KEK today/tonight. But we have to act fast.

9/23/17 is the day that KEK was born/manifested into this reality. He was birthed into this realm due to the presidential election. Trump is a manifestation of our collective consciousness. That's why he's so unpredictable, because we are. He is a manifestation of ego.

Kek is a god of chaos, he has had many forms throughout the years. In 2017 he is a fucking cartoon frog. My point is this: today is the day. Our thoughts control reality.

Here is what I need you to do. Kek has come into this realm to set us free. Chaos is the only thing that will end this simulation.

The law of attraction is fucking real, and we have literally attracted a fucking chaos god into our reality.
>We need to meme (think) Kim Jong-Un into testing a missile today, thus starting WWIII and ending the simulation.

Think fast!