Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

ID:QkhxJfdu No.2305477 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://youtu.be/UujJxUUyegg

This is about my life. Literally my life. No other song can come close to relating to my life like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not about my life. This song could not possibly be anymore about my life. It’s be about my life, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being about my life, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this song is about my life. This song is about my life, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this song is not about my life is beyond me. If you held two pictures of my life and this song side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely listen to this song every day and say “Yup, that’s my life”. I can practically hear this song every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar my life and this song are. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this song is about my life in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this song and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this song is to my life, it’s almost like my life and this song are identical twins. When I first heard this song, I had an existential crisis. What if this song was really my life and my life was the fictional song. What if this song actually became aware of my life's existence? Did this song have the ability to become self aware itself?