Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / ?]

Someone please help me find this jerk!

ID:Qfck9FXl No.2306937 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've recently travelled to Spain and instead of going the public transportation route I decided to rent a car. It's been an incredible trip so far experiencing things in Spain from a perspective most Americans don't get I imagine. Seeing and driving through Andalucia has bordered on magical for me and I'm going to carry these memories forever. However about a week and a half into the trip I was on my way to Malaga, business as usual just taking in the sights and forging amazing memories. I'm in the left lane and I go to pass, however a vehicle in the right lane leaps out just as I'm about to pass (this is a bit odd as I'd noticed Spanish drivers are very attentive) I couldn't help but shake my head maybe that was where I made a mistake. I wait patiently for the car to move back into the right lane so I can pass. I guess my desire to pass offended this other driver or my head shake somehow for reasons that are beyond my comprehension but I notice the vehicle begins to accelerate in the right lane and not allowing me to rejoin traffic on the right side. I slow down and this guy does as well. after a few minutes of this finally I get so irked I accelerate to 160km then 170km then up to 200km per hour and all the while this guy has left the right lane and has now begun to "chase" me. If I decelerated so did he and if I accelerated as did he. Finally I just flip this guy off and I notice he has a younger passenger recording me on their smart phone and both older man and teenager are laughing and enjoying themselves tormenting me. I'm astonished a middle aged man like that (looked to be in his late 40's) could be so juvenile. Eventually I just veer to the right side of the road turn my hazard lights on and slam on the breaks to be rid of this douche, feeling awful and defeated. Now my first ever drive to Malaga my first ever experience on the roads of southern Spain are forever stained by this asshole.