Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 15 / ?]

No.2329055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/pol/, I have a dilemma

I recently started dating a girl that I've come to really like. She's exactly the kind of personality I was looking for. She very sexy, great body, best sex I've ever had (been with several other women), she's active, healthy, kind, loyal, honest, doesn't get all in my business, isn't involved with politics, not clingy, doesn't care about what's going on in the news, very simple girl who likes womanly things which is what I was looking for.

I found out today that a few years ago she dated a black guy for a year (who was actually just fucking her on the side as he had a wife and kids, and he broke her jaw after punching her). She also dated an Indian guy for a few months.

I really like everything about this girl, but I'm having a real hard time getting over this new found information, especially considering my political beliefs. I almost broke up with her right when she told me.

She wants kids, she voted for Trump, has a lot of traditional values, etc. but she grew up in a place where there aren't many blacks, whereas I grew up in a place where there were many so I got redpilled early on them. Like I said, she's a very simple girl and I just think she didn't know any better and was fooling around in college (we are about the same age).

I'm really conflicted. On the one hand she betrayed her race (thankfully having no kids though). On the other I think she'd make a great mother and I can really see myself being married to this woman and raising many children.

Anyone have similar experiences? Is this a sign of future problems? Like I said, this is the only thing so far I've had a real serious issue with her on something. I appreciate any advice.