Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[150 / 24 / ?]

No.2332771 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me tell you a story about black project funding, Trump's tweets, and the Antimatter Bomb.
>inb4 LARP

24 years in the marking, three years ago humanity detonated its first ever Antimatter device. And I was there to witness it. It was very small, only about half a gram of AM in total, but it detonated with the equivalent of 20kT of TNT (minus the neutrino waste). It was done underground, and extremely deep, so the Russians couldn't detect any emissions. It was blamed on a "typical" Californian quake.

For the last 6 years a lab has been siphoning electricity from "impoverished" neighbourhoods which has been passed off as standard energy theft by locals. This power has been used to generate at least 100 kg of antimatter (I don't know the full numbers, I just know how much energy has been siphoned, and how much AM it can produce. There's possibly a lot more if the process has been improved. That's where our vast amounts of energy come from. As for our funding, there are several "well known" tech companies working with us on the AM production equipment, and stand to make billions through military contracts and possibly trillions once the technology is released for commercial use in a few decades.We don't appear on government books anywhere, for these reasons.

So, when Trump talks says "fire, fury, and power - the likesof which the world has never seen before", he means dropping the world's first Antimatter Bomb directly on Pyongyang. Bombs which there are currently zero international laws against their use, by the way.

Expect this to happen within the year. While I don't know anything about current military plans, I do know there exists at least four warheads, mountable on ICBMs, with 10kg yields of AM. The equivalent of around 400MT of TNT each, almost 10x the yield of the Tsar Bomba.

Just one of these warheads would completely glass the majority of North Korea before they could even begin any sort of conventional bombardment of Seoul.