Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 7 / ?]

ID:pxHOJe0b No.2350792 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand traps. Their feminine penises are extremely lewd, and without a solid grasp of Japanese culture most of the importance of a penis on a woman will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Felix Argyle's cute penis, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal heterosexuality draws heavily from the fact that it isn’t gay if the penis is on a woman, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of their feminine cocks, to realize that they're not gay- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike traps truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Felix's adorable catchphrase "Actually, I’m a boy," which itself is a cryptic reference to Steins;Gate I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tappei Nagatsuki’s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Felix Argyle tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' (male) eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 1 inch of my own cock (preferably larger) beforehand.