Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

LF a bored troll

ID:L+E8nYeN No.2383230 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a dumb request, but might as well give it a shot. So, my dude decided to elaborately lie to me for an entire year. I mean, full on mental assault, making me feel crazy for bring curious about the shady things. Long story short, I find out at the end of it all that I was absolutely correct, and even moreso, he had an entire other relationship with a woman, risking my sexual and emotional health. I reached out to her, hurt, and without a care in the world she blocked me, still with him, no regard to what their actions did. I'm so angry at them both, I just want anyone to troll them with literally whatever. Her tag for IG and Twitter are @knightingail and on fb she is Gail Knight. Her tumblr is knightingail.tumblr.com. Has orange eyebrows and a face that shows no fucks. Nothing will cure this heartache, I am shattered, and there is nothing I can do about it, but her being annoyed in the least bit after everything they did to me would probably help a small amount. This was a super gay post, and trust me I'm vomiting in my own mouth, but I'm also hurt and angry so I mean whatever i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯