Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

ID:9iRwJiL+ No.2419117 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is anyone else both completely blackpilled AND lazy? Hopefully I can stop the laziness today.

I hate how ugly non Chads like myself are seen as disposable, laughable shit by society. I am demoralised by things wherever I look. Attractive girls everywhere with 5000 tinder matches, outgoing and posh people who get high paying jobs practically handed to them after being judged by their clones, advertising and pseudointellectuals everywhere telling you what to do while threatening you with abuse.

At this point I feel no separation between work and outside work. Everything fucking becomes work. The gym ("Have a perfect programme, diet, sleep!"), reading ("Read these 100 old and boring books and claim to like them!"), or anything. I always feel like I have to do 100 things at once or else I'm a failure in terms of some hierarchy.

I see charlatans, scammers/snake oil salesmen, pseudo intellectuals, and intellectual frauds almost everywhere. Most people in society simply ride along inside institutions while being judged in qualitative terms by their normie clones.

If I'm brutally honest with myself, I don't yet have the balls to live according to my own intellect and taste, which I trust. I am going to wake up tomorrow and finish reading a book I find boring (and can articulate why) because it is old and praised. I will drink coffee in the morning mainly because I will feel like a non-"go-getter" without it. I will painstakingly go through maybe 10 pages of multiple books each that I had been meaning to read, I will do my lifting routiné, play a few games of chess, even though I view erudition as a pseudointellectual attribute in this modern era. I will not live according to my tastes.