Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 15 / ?]

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

ID:8hzt6/YF No.2438315 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with /bant/. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom