Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 10 / ?]

ID:CMLxhwy1 No.2450950 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
To be fair, you have to have very high skill to play Cuphead. The gameplay is extremely tight, and without a solid grasp of advanced platformers most of the levels will frustrate a typical players head. There’s also Cuphead's 1930's style, which is deftly woven into the game's characterization- his design draws heavily from Walt Disney classics for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the high skill capacity to truly appreciate the challenge of these levels, to realize that they’re not just hard- they say something deep about GAMING. As a consequence people who dislike Cuphead truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the design in Cuphead's existential catchphrase “Don't deal with the Devil,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Abrahamism’s Holy Bible. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chad and Jared Moldenhaue’s genius unfolds itself on their pc monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Cuphead tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid