Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[311 / 74 / ?]

Bladerunner 2049 /ourmovie/

No.2451141 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
-Protagonist feels socially removed from people around him.

-Ryan Gosling's natural flat-line fits this role.

-Real women don't do it for him. A lot are whores

-Prefers traditional hologram waifu that loves him unconditionally

-Meaningful continuation of the older movie, not trashy reboot

-Society run by elite who grows "replicant" humans to be slaves

-Dystopian cyber punk cities

-Harrison Ford giving the role his all

Normies that came to watch are disappointed that it wasn't some cyber punk action movie with explosions and the like, that it actually had a story to tell and concepts to think about. Dialogue was short but concise (perhaps needed some exposition, same problem TDKR had) but a lot of the movie has long pauses with scenic views and low tone music so you can reflect about the actual story. It's not constantly flipping from one scene to another to try to get pace, uses a lot of time for continuous meaningful shots. Every scene can be a photograph. Its very atmospheric and the dystopian city scapes are so comfy. I don't even really watch movies anymore and haven't been in a theater for a couple of years. This movie might not be the best ever, but it really was a refreshing watch out of the crap that gets pumped out of Hollywood these days. Joe can really be related to since his reactions to things aren't over the top and pretty believable. Must watch for every /pol/ack. Instant fucking classic for me at least. Feminists also hate it because the hologram trad waifu is preferred over the real women whores and the female antagonist is a bloodthirsty bitch. It also lacks the forced diversity of other reboots which has lefty journalists in a frenzy. Normies don't understand the emotions the storyline tries to make you feel because a lot of them have never truly felt alone.

Also I highly recommend watching it IN THE THEATER for the full experience, watching it on your PC doesn't do the atmosphere and ambient themes justice.